Despite the grave economic problems facing Florida, there is a rigorous solution we can implement now: The Khavari Economic Plan.
The three goals of the Khavari Economic Plan are:
- To create income for all Floridians;
- To reduce the cost of living for all Floridians;
- To help all Floridians accumulate and protect true wealth for retirement.
Implementing the Khavari Economic Plan will lead us to:
- Full employment with attractive salaries
The Plan will facilitate the creation of private sector jobs, without subsidies, and help expand Florida’s middle class.
- Increased home ownership at drastically reduced cost
Low cost financing will be available to all Floridians through The Citizen’s United Financial Institution.
- 3.8 million Floridians without healthcare coverage will be insured
The Plan will drastically reduce the cost of healthcare by promoting the creation of “Homogenous Multi-specialty Clinics (HMSCs), and thus make insurance affordable for every Floridian.
- Promote entrepreneurship & business ownership
The Plan will strengthen Florida’s economy and encourage people to own their own businesses by providing low cost financing through a state-owned bank. Furthermore, increasing small business ownership will result in creating more private sector jobs.
- A free college education & increased teacher (educator) salaries
Investing in students and teachers (educators) is the best investment for the future of our state.
- Eliminate 80% of interest cost
Creating a citizen owned institution that will offer low interest rates to finance both state and individual borrowing, providing more disposable income.
- Drastically reduce the cost of energy
The Plan calls for “Decentralized Solar/Wind Energy Systems”, which will greatly reduce energy costs. Instead of the recurring cost of monthly energy bills paid to a large utility, each household, multifamily complex, and businesses will generate their own energy.
- Eliminate property tax
Once the state-owned bank is created and generates enough profits to sustainably run the state, property tax will be eliminated.
- Make retirement a true “Golden Age”
Right now, retirees have to worry about living at the margin, paying property taxes, the rising cost of healthcare, and shrinking portfolio due to irresponsible fund managers. With the Khavari Economic Plan, these worries will be gone. A true and secured wealth be created for all retirees.
- Create a stronger safety net to care for and support our veterans, disabled, abused and people in crisis.
A fair share of the profits of the state-owned bank will be used for this purpose.
- Shift our way of thinking and policy making to reward people and business for doing positive activities rather than for exploiting people, natural resources and the environment.
This approach will be strongly reflected in every aspect of the policy devised by the state. Companies with ethical behaviors will be promoted by easing the credit procedures.
The two cornerstones of the Khavari Economic Plan are to:
- The Citizen’s United Financial Institution
The purpose of this institution will be to provide the financial needs of a prospering and growing economy in Florida. The people of Florida will run and own this institution. Its profits will be used to benefit the people and businesses of Florida. In other words: This institution will create income and make the savings of the people and state grow, creating economic security for all Floridians.
- Implement the Concept of a Zero-Cost Economy
The implementation of this concept will help to reduce the cost of living in Florida, increase the quality of life, improve the environment and protect our natural resources.